Criminal Defense & Accident Attorney in OC
Wais Azami is one of the best criminal defense Lawyer in Orange County , he fight for his community’s rights and Consultations.
We are different than most law firms. The quality of our work and reputation is more important than trying to increase business or impress clients with luxurious and unnecessary things. I’ve become addicted to the high I get from watching my clients walk out of court with tears of gratitude and relief.
We use our service to differentiate us!
- I will be the one in court, not another attorney (huge complaint of larger firms or partnerships)
- I will handle your case from beginning to the end
- No hourly fees which can climb out of control
- No additional charges to call or speak to your attorney after you hired them (many charge for each call or text)
- Injury and Accident cases are based on contingency–you don’t pay if there is no recovery!
No unnecessary expenses which do not help in your defense:
- No expensive billboards
- No expensive commercials
- No expensive office space in a gaudy high-rise tower with marbles to impress you (I’m secure about my capabilities)
- No petty charges such as routine copying of papers, folders, paper clips and stamps
- Quick access to your attorney (huge complaint of large firms)
- Live answering service, unless I’m on vacation and I will communicate that with you ahead of time!
You WILL get:
- An experienced, aggressive and caring attorney
- Fast communication with your attorney
- Set fees which are flat without surprises
- Lower legal fees because I use technology instead of labor to lower costs
- You will pay for my experience, skills, and time (not expensive luxuries)
- An attorney who knows that giving up is not an option!
Law Office of Wais Azami
12832 Valley View St, Suite 203, Garden Grove, CA 92845
Video Directions to Office:
Is free consultation offered?
Consultation Fee Waived If Attorney Is Hired
Law Office of Wais Azami in Garden Grove, CA offers consultations by calling (714) 321-9999. One of the biggest part of the consultation is to see your overall exposure and determine if any bigger issues may arise, such as immigration issues. Not all consultations are the same–attorneys who don’t value their time or skills, will offer it for free.
I believe my education, skills and training provide my clients value. There is a reason why I have been able to obtain great results and consistently receive 5-star reviews. I’m not guaranteeing future results, but I always strive for the best.
Your consultation is part of the fee. I don’t charge extra for the consultation. However, for those who want information, but are not ready to hire me as of yet, I believe the information I provide those people from my experience, training and education is enough to create value for the nominal fee charged. Call now to make an appointment with attorney Azami; (714) 321-9999.
*Weekend, late night and holiday consultations may not be free and usually are charged premium rates, above what would be included in total fees for representation.