Warrant Search, How do I find out if there is a warrant for my arrest in SoCal?
There are three main ways a person in California can find out if he/she is subject to a warrant search. These are by:
- searching the sheriff’s website or the court’s website for the county that might have issued the warrant,
- searching the Superior Court of California’s website, or
- running a criminal background check.
California law says that there are two types of warrants that give law enforcement the authority to arrest a person. These are arrest warrants and bench warrants.
Arrest warrants are typically issued when police officers or a district attorney suspects that the person named in the warrant has committed a crime.
Bench warrants are issued if a person is in “contempt of court.” This might occur if the person named in the warrant:
- failed to appear for a court date or court proceeding,
- failed to pay a fine, and/or
- failed to obey any other court order.
Can I check for warrants online?
Do a Warrant Search, Absolutely! Just look at the counties below and click the link to find out about warrants in each county. If you need help, please call our office. We’d love to help you!
Warrant Search in Orange County, LA County, Riverside County
Please click here to search for arrest warrants in Orange County. Law Office of Wais Azami has is centrally-located in Garden Grove at the corner of 22FWY and Valley View Street.
**Call Now For a Free Consultation with Top-Rated Attorney: (714) 321-9999